Subject: repositioning the TOC in chunked files?

Title: repositioning the TOC in chunked files?

Hello. I'm new to these lists, and I didn't know which one to sign up for, so if this is the wrong one, please let me know.

I'm trying to move the toc from the top of an html page, to a left column of a table that i'm using for the webpages..  what is the name of the template that is used to output the toc for the chapters and sections?

MORE INFO:  I'm chunking to muliple htm files., and the basic page layout is a two column table. I modified in the "user.header.navigation" and "user.footer.navigation" templates to do this.

I'm hoping from within the "user.header.navigation" I can call out the toc template and print the toc on the left before the content is printed in the center of the page.

I'm hoping to avoid using a frame layout.

Thank you much!

LN