Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Discard leading/trailing whitespace in <title> elements?

The situation I've encountered that causes problems is:

You end up with extra space between "Foo." and "Blah de blah." Now we just avoid doing that and put the index marker later in the para. Putting the markers at the end of the para safe, but less accurate. The page number in the index will point to the page the para ends on rather than where it beings.

David