Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Code problems

Thank you sire ! SO glad that you could help me.

Regards,
Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 1:18 PM
To: SIRIGINA Saraswathi; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,
If you are getting a "adjustcolumnwidts function not found" error, then
you are not getting any output, because that error message terminates
processing.  You are getting that error message because the e-novative
customization files include:

<xsl:param name="tablecolumns.extension" select="'1'"/> <xsl:param
name="use.extensions">1</xsl:param>

For these extensions to work, you need to include the
extensions/xalan25.jar file in your Java CLASSPATH.  Either that or turn
off the 'use.extensions'
parameter.  When I add that jar file to the java command classpath, the
customized stylesheet works and produces active ulinks for your test
file.
And with the included CSS file it looks fine in both IE and Firefox on
Windows XP.  Here is the java command that I used:

       java \
        -Djava.endorsed.dirs="../../xalan260/bin"  \
        -cp
"../../xalan260/bin/xalan.jar;../../docbook-xsl-1.68.1/extensions/xalan2
5.ja
r" \
        org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process  \
        -in GTM_V5.0-000_Release_Notes_05084.xml \
        -out booktest.html \
        -xsl e-novative_article_html.xsl

DocBook Consulting