Subject: Re: TOC indentation for section level 2 in article

I think you would be better off downloading and using the latest snapshot
build of docbook-xsl.  It has all this indent stuff straightened out.  You
will be able to use body.start.indent with XEP to get what you want, and the
TOC will be properly indented.

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

DocBook Consulting

From: "Peter Desjardins" <pdesjardins@supplyscape.com>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>; <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 10:22 AM

> If you don't want the body text indented relative to the
> section headings, then you can it off by setting the
> body.start.indent parameter to 0pt.  That will correct the
> TOC indent problem in the 1.68.1 release.

I did set body.start.indent to 0pt.  This fixed the problem with the
TOC.  Thanks.

However, I would also like the body text indented relative to the
section headings.  I tried setting title.margin.left to a negative value
but this affects only the TOC heading ("Table of Contents").  All other
section titles are indented along with the body content.

How can I make title.margin.left apply to the non-generated titles?

Thanks.

Peter Desjardins
SupplyScape Corporation
617-453-5760 x441