* Michael Wiedmann <mw@miwie.in-berlin.de> wrote [050420 12:01]:
> I have problems to (temporarely) unsubscribe from the DocBook Apps ML and get
> replies like:

In the meantime I get offlist emails from other users which also have
problems in unsubscribing from the list (I tried it several times
today with no success and got always the same error email responses).

Is there really nobody out there who feels responsible for
administrative tasks? I can't believe that...

Michael
--
mw@miwie.in-berlin.de                              http://www.miwie.org