Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] olinking and sitemap

Actually, it's a feature.  8^)
I forgot that the template that generates the book title reference checks to see if the target is in the current.docid, and doesn't output the title if it is (it is not useful to refer someone to the book they are reading).
So current.docid is still needed even if you are not using a sitemap.

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:59 AM

Thanks, that worked! I must say this is one of the most helpful (_and_ useful ;-) lists I participate in.

Regarding 2) it does work without current.docid, the document is linked correctly although the olink.doctitle parameter seems to sieze to have any effect without them. The whole "in <document>" part is missing unless I specify current.docid. A bug? I am using xsl 1.67.2, as mentioned.

  /Andreas