Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] special characters

Hi Lisa,

These symbols can be used from the docbook xml 'ent' files such as :

              <para>This is latin small a with acute : &#x000E1;</para>
                 <para>This is  latin small a with acute :
&aacute;</para>
                 <para>This is latin small a with grave :
&#x000E0;</para>
                 <para>This is latin small a with grave : &agrave;</para>
                 <para>This is latin small o with diaeresis :
&#x000F6;</para>
                 <para>This is latin small o with diaeresis :
&ouml;</para>

Check out the files at http://www.docbook.org/xml/4.4CR2/ent/ such as
http://www.docbook.org/xml/4.4CR2/ent/isolat1.ent and
http://www.docbook.org/xml/4.4CR2/ent/isolat2.ent