Subject: Callouts and numbering

Hello!

I've encountered a situation where one of the writers has somehow produced a <calloutlist> (and corresponding <co>) in an appendix which continues its numeration from a previous callout, in a previous chapter. I minimized the example to a
 <para>
 </para>

still showing the problem. Changing the <para> to <screen> makes the callout being numbered from 1 again, like I want it.

   /Andreas