Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook Website 2.6.0 released

Hello!

It might be, that autolayout.dtd was not changed, but it could be
confusing for some users, that website 2.6.0 used autolayout 2.5.0. I
think it would be better that all files share the same version number.
This is a much cleaner approach.

Btw, the header of website.dtd is

      <?xml version="1.0"?>
      <!DOCTYPE webpage
        PUBLIC "-//Norman Walsh//DTD Website V2.6//EN"
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.6/schema/dtd/website.dtd";>

but the files are under
"http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/website/2.6.0/schema/...

Regards,