Subject: XInclude and character entities

Hello everyone,

I am trying to move from a document with general entities to a modular
DocBook with XInclude.

When it comes to sections of documents, instructions are clear enough.
But what about if I am also referencing many custom character and word
entities? What is the best way to deal with those? Is putting the
entities in dbgenent.mod the best way, or is there some other way to
reference them that is better when you dealing with a modular XInclude
DocBook?

Thanks,
Rene