Subject: fop and docbook

This is slightly off-subject but hopefully docbook users can excuse the
intrusion.

I use FOP to generate PDFs from DocBook XML.  I noticed this about
image caching, but I get an error.

http://xml.apache.org/fop/graphics.html#resolution

Image caching

FOP caches images between runs. The URL is used as a key to identify
images which means that when a particular URL appears again, the image
is taken from the cache. If you have a servlet that generates a
different image each time it is called with the same URL you need to
use a constantly changing dummy parameter on the URL to avoid caching.

Currently, the images are not automatically released when an
OutOfMemoryError is imminent. The image cache can grow to a
considerable size over time when a lot of different URLs are in use.
Starting with version 0.20.5 you can call
org.apache.fop.image.FopImageFactory.resetCache() to manually empty the
cache. Image caching will be improved as part of our redesign effort.

-----------------
My errors :

fiedler$ org.apache.fop.image.FopImageFactory.resetCache()

 > ;
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `;'
fiedler$ org.apache.fop.image.FopImageFactory.resetCache()
 > ;
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `;'

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you,

Tristan

----