Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Indexterm with Umlaut rendered in the symbol division

Thomas, Ludger wrote:

> using the auto index of the fo-stylesheets (one of the latest snaphshots), they are rendered in the Symbol-Division of the index. If I use "Uebersicht" instead everything works fine. So I guess this might be a bug in the autoidx.

Due to XSLT limitations it is impossible to generate internationalized
index in pure XSLT code. However if you are using Saxon or Xalan you can
use internationalized indexing feature available in stylesheets. See:

http://www.idealliance.org/proceedings/xml04/papers/77/xslindex.html#S6.

HTH,

					Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature