Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Suppressing hyperlinks in PDF

Bob Stayton wrote:

>  That reference can also be
> turned off by setting the $ulink.show parameter to zero.

Yes, thanks.  Another person (Glen Mazza) sent me private email by
accident, which I'll copy here at his request for the archives:

I think you need to set the parameter "ulink.show" to 0 (zero) to
suppress the URLs. See [1] and [2].

[1] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Parameters.html#ParameterSyntax
[2] http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/ (TOC, go
to ulink.show)

I prefer this method to the one you showed first, Bob, as you can set
the parameter with "--stringparam ulink.show 0" passed to xsltproc.
Much simpler than overriding it in a style sheet.