Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] changed my jre and everything broke - more information

The error:
"Transformation failed: java.io.EOFException: no more input"

Only occurs when I use my catalog file - which is still dated April 8, and
paths haven't changed for docbook.  When I do a "-verbose" in the java
command line, the end of the output is this:

[Loaded java.util.ListIterator from C:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_08\lib\rt.ja
r]
[Loaded java.util.LinkedList$ListItr from C:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_08\lib
\rt.jar]
Transformation failed: java.io.EOFException: no more input
[Loaded java.lang.Shutdown from C:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_08\lib\rt.jar]
[Loaded java.lang.Shutdown$Lock from C:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_08\lib\rt.j
ar]

Any ideas?

LN

-----Original Message-----
From: Webmaster
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:39 PM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] changed my jre and everything broke

Hello. This is probably not the right place for this question, but I'm
hoping someone may have some insight on this?

I upgraded to jre 1.4.2_08 from 1.4.2_03 and now I'm getting a
"Transformation failed: java.io.EOFException:no more input.  None of my
other files have changed. I updated my class path to the new location of the
jre. I'm pulling my hair out on this one,  Any ideas?

Thanks!
Lauralyn