Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Example with "to much" titles in output

I tested it with your test document, and I get:

   Chapter 1. moge

   Table of Contents

   bar
   foo

   bar

   Example 1.1. foobarbarbar

   bar. baz

   bar. baz

   bar. baz
   foo

   There is an example at Example 1.1, "foobarbarbar".

I had my doubts if perhaps my customization layer is guilty, but no, it
happens also by
directly calling the 1.68.1 stylesheets. So I'll use your test document
to file the bug ;-) .

Regards,
Georges