Subject: Fwd: header wont heed

----- Forwarded message from Aaron <aamehl@pop.actcom.net.il> -----
oops this didn't get sent to the right address so I am forwarding
it...
Aaron

Subject: header wont heed

Hi,

I inputted a page which should have a title, subtitle and two columns
of text.

When I add this all up the pdf tries to place the title at the top of
the left hand column.

I need the title and subtitle to be at the top of the page.

I used the <article> tag and a giant title ran through both columns.
The section title neatly sat at the top of the left hand column.

What do I need to do to have the titles be at the top of the page.

Thanks
Aaron

----- End forwarded message -----