Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Refentry indentation

Andreas Lalloo <andreas.lalloo@appmind.com> writes:

> The default FO stylesheets indents the body text relative to the section
> titles nicely. But in refentry elements containing refsections with
> titles this has the effect of making the main 'Name' indented more than
> the 'Paramters' refsection titles like
>
>     Name
>     my_fkn_name
>
> Parameters
>     param1...
>
> Return Value
>     blah blah

This was due to a long-standing inconsistency in the way the FO
stylesheets handled formatting of title for Refnamediv. It has now
been corrected and output should now be what you and most other
users would expect (I think). The fix is in the latest snapshot:

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

smime.p7s