Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] No template for funcparams in manpages sheets

Barry Rountree <rountree@uga.edu> writes:

> >> There does't appear to be a funcparams template in
> >> docbook-xsl-1.68.1/manpages.
>
> >I will add it. If possible, can you please raise a new
> manpages bug
> >report for this? The interface is here:
>
> #1213166.  Thanks for taking this up.  Let me know when
> you're ready for testers -- I'd be more than happy to help.

Ready. Please either download & install the latest snapshot:

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/

Or just grab the latest version of the whole manpages/ subdir:

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshots/xsl/manpages/

And replace your own current manpages/ subdir with that.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith
http://logopoeia.com/  http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/890