Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] PDF-Inclusion of address in affiliation

One solution which I tested is to modify the following through the
addition of the affiliation/address "if" clause below, and add this to
the fo customization layer :

<!--Include affiliation for author info (from fo/titlepage.xsl) : Begin
-->

<xsl:template match="author" mode="titlepage.mode">
   <fo:block>
     <xsl:call-template name="anchor"/>
     <xsl:call-template name="person.name"/>
     <xsl:if test="affiliation/orgname">
       <xsl:text>, </xsl:text>
       <xsl:apply-templates select="affiliation/orgname"
mode="titlepage.mode"/>
     </xsl:if>
     <xsl:if test="affiliation/address">
       <xsl:text>, </xsl:text>
       <xsl:apply-templates select="affiliation/address"
mode="titlepage.mode"/>
     </xsl:if>
     <xsl:if test="email|affiliation/address/email">
       <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
       <xsl:apply-templates
select="(email|affiliation/address/email)[1]"/>
     </xsl:if>
   </fo:block>
</xsl:template>

<!--Include affiliation for author info : End -->

Cheers,        Tristan
---
Tristan J. Fiedler
Postdoctoral Fellow - Stein Lab