Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] aligning titles with para

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aaron" <aamehl@pop.actcom.net.il>
To: "docbook" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:43 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] aligning titles with para

> Hi all,
>
> I have actually two issues I need to resolve:
>
> 1.  I need to align section titles with the para blocks below
> <xsl:attribute name="start-indent">2.0pt</xsl:attribute>
> seems to be the wrong attribute to use, but what is the right
> one?

I'm not clear what you want here.  Are you using section numbers?

> 2. After the title page is a blank page, how to I supress it?

I answered this in the previous mail.

> 3. I am using fop, is this the best engine for rendering pdfs? what
> about xml2pdf? is it in some ways better?

FOP is the least conformant processor, Xml2Pdf is much better but still
missing support for some important properties, and XEP and XSL Formatter are
the best, in my experience.

DocBook Consulting
bobs@sagehill.net