Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problems with publishing on Sourceforge - xrefs

SIRIGINA Saraswathi <SSirigina@COVANSYS.COM> writes:

> The product that I work for i.e., GT.M is also hosted on Sourceforge at
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/sanchez-gtm
>
> Please take a look at the following link:
> http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=28785&group_id=11026
>
> I find that my Address is double-spaced, the Change History is cluttered
> (it is not one line per CR as displayed in the Stand-alone page), and
> that the olink references lead to Page not Found errors.
>
> Please could you suggest what I should do for the output to be
> consistent.

I guess I would suggest starting by not trying to use the
Sourceforge Document Manager to serve up your content. Maybe try
serving the pages from your /home/groups/s/sa/sanchez-gtm/htdocs
project webspace or somewhere else instead. If you still see
problems after that, then it's time to figure out what's wrong.

But right now, I would guess that the problems you are seeing are
just the result of deficiencies inherent in the Sourceforge
Document Manager. And to speak about that in the kindest terms I
can muster up, I'd just say that I don't think it was ever
designed to handle content of the type you are putting into it.

  --Mike

smime.p7s