Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: manpages notes

Quoting Michael Smith <smith@xml-doc.org>:
> Thanks -- I added your details to the README and checked it back in.

Is
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/docbook/xsl/manpages/README
the correct file?  No changes yet...

> At some point I hope we can manage to have a more detailed XSL
> manpages how-to included in the DocBook XSL stylesheets
> distribution. Or available online somewhere else.

If someone has good examples for DocBook/XML manual pages, I
would like to know about it.  I created some manual pages in
DocBook/XML, but only relatively simple beasts.  The manual
page of xsltproc is a good start, but do people have more
complex examples?  Many thanks in advance!

Cheers, WB