Subject: Hide section and chapter titles in chapters

Hi,

I want my section and chapter titles to appear in the toc/pdf bookmarks
but I don't want to show them in my chapter (because there in the header).

I have a very dirty solution at this time:
I set the font-size to a value of '0.1pt' (to minimize the used space)
and set the visibility to 'hidden'. But the blocks containing the
heading still consume much space that the result isn't looking good (the
block is there in XSL-FO but it's not shown - visibility='collapse'
doesn't work too).

What can I do to get my expected result?

regards
Marco