Subject: How to create a clickable centered image in Website?

Platform: Intel Pentium M, debian testing,
	  docbook-xml 4.4-4
	  docbook-xsl 1.68.1-0.1
	  docbook-website 2.5.0.0-7.1

If I do this:
 <mediaobject>
  <imageobject>
   <imagedata align="center" fileref="graphics/mapping1_version1.png" format="PNG"/>
  </imageobject>
 </mediaobject>
in a <webpage>, I get a centered image in the HTML page generated from
the <webpage>, but I can't make it clickable.

If I do this
 <para>
  <ulink url="models/mapping1_version1/index.html">
   <mediaobject>
    <imageobject>
     <imagedata align="center" fileref="graphics/mapping1_version1.png" format="PNG"/>
    </imageobject>
   </mediaobject>
  </ulink>
 </para>
I get a clickable image, but there doesn't seem to be a way to make it
centered.

Is there a way that I could get something that looks like the output
of a <mediaobject>, but where the image is a clickable link?

Thanx!