Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Suppress "Part n." in <part> title/toc entry?

On 6/13/05 15:57, "Tristan Fiedler" <fiedler@cshl.edu> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> I recall this thread which may help.  See the last line.
>
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-apps/200502/msg00246.html

Thanks very much!  This message, together with the "TOC Title" section in
Bob's book, gave me enough information to come up with the following, which
I put in my customization layer to achieve the desired effect:

<!--
This stuff overrides the default <part> title template of
"Part&#160;%n.&#160;%t" to suppress the "Part n." preceding
the title text.
-->

<xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
<l:i18n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";>
  <l:l10n language="en">
    <l:context name="title">
      <l:template name="part" text="%t"/>