Subject: Re: How to create a clickable centered image in Website?

> Using a cascading style sheet, you should be able to align the image to
> the center after the HTML is produced.
> (based on your second method below)

googling for "css centering image" gave this one as the top match
	http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/center.html#block

So I tried this, which did the trick (and hopefully won't center what
it shouldn't...?):
	p a span.inlinemediaobject img { display: block;
	                                 margin-left: auto;
	                                 margin-right: auto; }

Thanx for the tip!