Subject: back cover in FO

Hi folks,

I'd like to add a back cover to my PDF books. I am using DocBook XML:
docbook-xsl-1.68.1 and Apache FOP 0.20.5.

I need to add some fixed text, with a specific layout, to the back cover
of several different books. These books are PDFs, intended for
double-sided printing, with a front cover and a back cover. The back
cover always has the same text.

Bob's book was great for customising front covers, but I haven't found
enough info there, nor in this list, about back covers.

Can anybody explain what the standard docbook way of adding a back cover
to a PDF would be?

Thanks,
martin