Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Row and cell color in print output

It works for me.  Have you customized the table.cell.properties template?  That template actually applies the dbfo bgcolor PI to the table cell.  Do you get "yellow" on the table-cell in the fo?

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 6:17 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Row and cell color in print output

Hi,

I want some table cells to have colored background. If I set the <?dbfo bgcolor="yellow" ?> processing instruction for a table row (after <row>), the print output shows a yellow row in a table. But when I do it for a cell (after <entry>), it doesn't work and the cell has no yellow background in PDF.
I use XEP 4.3 with DocBook 4.4 and XSL 1.68.1 on Windows.

Anyone can help?

Thanks,
-Z