Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Row and cell color in print output

Zbyszek Cybulski <z.cybulski@gmail.com> writes:

> thank you very much. I haven't realized this can be so complex.
> However, what you wrote means that I can't set the cell background
> color. Should I call RenderX guys to work around this problem or just
> forget about coloring cells until the next release of XEP and/or DocBook
> XSL?
> This is not a show stopper for me but I really need this feature since
> there is no other way to highlight the table cells in PDF documents.

I think what Bob was saying is that you just need to move the PI.

You must make the PI a direct child of the <entry> that you want
highlighted. It sounds like what you have now is this:

  <entry>
    <para><?dbfo bgcolor="yellow" ?>...

But what you need to do instead is this:

  <entry>
    <?dbfo bgcolor="yellow" ?>
    <para>...

Then it should work as you'd expect. I think

  --Mike

smime.p7s