Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] insert blank line in paragraph

Hi Paul,

I am using mediaobject since in TDG, the description matches our needs,
which are to include movies and images (jpg format usually).  Our
project requires images with text above a/o below, and the
<imageobject> combined with <caption> has worked well.

This choice was based on the description from TDG :

This element contains a set of alternative “media objects.” In DocBook
V3.1, three types of external objects are defined: VideoObjects,
AudioObjects, and ImageObjects. Additional textual descriptions may be
provided with TextObjects.

The only time we encounted a spacing problem, as I posted recently, was
when the mediaobject was nested inside a <para>, rather than between
<para>'s.

Cheers,        Tristan
---
Tristan J. Fiedler