Subject: XHTML output: Move articleinfo/revhistory etc. to end of page?

Hello,

I have a small DocBook/XML article with a revision history.
It is transferred to a single XHTML page (no chunking).
I would like to have the revision history (and maybe
articleinfo/legalnotice etc.) at the end of the XHTML page
as for most readers the revhistory is less important.  Is
this possible with DocBook XSL 1.68.1 and xsltproc 1.1.12?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers, WB