Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XInclude and Graphics

Hi Bob,

as I tested older libxml versions (I even gave 2.6.13 and 2.6.14 a
chance) and got no difference in the resolved output, I made 2 further
steps:

(A)
I changed manually in the resolved document

    <section xml:base="../central/invoice/s-central-open-invoices.xml">

into

    <section xml:base="s-central-open-invoices.xml">

The stylesheets then produce correct image paths.

(B)
I commented out the places containing xpointer in my document and let Xalan (with resolver.jar) do the job directly on my source document, so no (potential) bug from libxml could interfere.

But then again I got

 <fo:external-graphic
src="url(../central/central/invoice/images/open-invoice-pos-detail.png)"

in the FO output.

Let me formulate this carefully: maybe xml:base relative to the main file is correct and the bug is nonetheless in the stylesheets, else resolver.jar would have the same bug as libxml. Or again, the specs of xinclude aren't clear enough at the end?

Regards,
Georges