Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] newbie problem generating pdf with fop

I think someone has messed with the stylesheets in that directory.  The fo
file
you posted had this line in it:

<fo:page-sequence id="d0e1" hyphenate="true" master-name="oneside1"
language="es">

The master-name="oneside1" property is wrong.  Like I said, the property
name should be master-reference.  The value is wrong too.  The stock DocBook
XSL 1.68.1
stylesheets do not contain a page-master whose name is "oneside1".
I suggest you download a fresh 1.68.1 distribution from the SourceForge site
and use that.

DocBook Consulting

From: "Mariano Absatz" <el.baby@gmail.com>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 8:58 PM

2005/6/24, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>:
> Hi Mariano,
> The docbook.xsl stylesheet is producing bogus output.  It outputs a
> master-name property on an fo:page-sequence element, when it should be a
> master-reference property.  Your package list included
> docbook-xsl-stylesheets 1.40-1, which is so old as to not be usable. Check
> the VERSION file in /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh.  You want to
> be using version 1.68.1 which also seems to be on your system.

Hi Bob,

thanx 4 your answer... however, as I browse the files in each package,
I note that the package docbook-xsl-stylesheets 1.40-1 only has old
SGML stylesheets... well at least they are all in /usr/share/sgml.

The VERSION file in /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh (this
directory is created by the package docbook-xsl 1.68.1-0.1) is, indeed
1.68.1:

<fm:project>
  <fm:Project>DocBook</fm:Project>
  <fm:Branch>XSL Stylesheets</fm:Branch>
  <fm:Version>1.68.1</fm:Version>
<!--
  <fm:License>MIT/X Consortium License</fm:License>
-->

Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com
el (punto) baby (ARROBA:@) gmail (punto) com