Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XHTML output: Move articleinfo/revhistory etc. to end of page?

Yes, it is possible to rearrange an article through a customization.  You
need to copy the match="article" template from xhtml/component.xsl to a
stylesheet customization layer and make some changes.  Your custom article
template will override the default one.  Ask if you need more help in
creating a customization layer.

You'll want to replace this:

    <xsl:call-template name="article.titlepage"/>

which outputs the title and all the other articleinfo elements at the
beginning.  That template calls "article.titlepage.recto" in
titlepage.templates.xsl. That template in turn has a series of
apply-templates for the elements to be processed, in the order of output.
Some are simple like this:

  <xsl:apply-templates mode="article.titlepage.recto.auto.mode"
select="articleinfo/corpauthor"/>

Others like that for "title" have an xsl:choose statement to find the title
element.

You should copy those apply-templates to your article template, placing them
where you want each element to appear.  The main body of the article is
output with this:

   <xsl:apply-templates/>

So you would want to put your revisionhistory and such after that but before
the footnotes.

DocBook Consulting