Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Section Orientation in Docbook

David,

Yep this is the message that I am getting.

I am using the PSMI transformation, but from reading your email I am now wondering if I am using it in the wrong order.  I am using the following (which is what I thought I was doing last time ;-)):

XML -> PSMI -> FO -> PDF

now I am thinking that perhaps I should be doing

XML -> FO -> PSMI -> PDF

Is that correct?  I will give it a go anyway.

Thanks again for your suggestion,

Russell
Hi Russell,
Just to clarify, you're getting "'... flow must be child of page sequence and, not http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/psmi:page-sequence'" from fop? In that case, I suspect you've forgotten to  run the .fo file that you get from your customized docbook xsls through Ken Holman's PSMI xsls, which can be downloaded here: http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/psmi/index.htm. Perhaps you had that step in your build process when you were using this successfully before?

David

In the first of these examples I get the error:

   '... flow must be child of page sequence and, not http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/psmi:page-sequence'

and in the second nothing seems to happen at all.

This is really frustrating and I am at a loss to work out how I did it before.  I think I maybe able to get around this by changing the page master so that the width and height for an A4 sheet are transposed, but I am not sure how to set this.