Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] New user question on the current state of mathml in docbook

Bob suggested:
> >  Antenna
> > House's XSL Formatter Lite and the MathML Option are pretty much the state
> > of the art right now.  It can generate output for the web too.  But at $400
> > for the pair, they are not free.  But they do produce good results and are
> > supported.
Hmm, it turns out $400 is for the Lite version, which has a page limit
of 300 output pages. That could be a problem for me (I'm estimating
350 pages including appendices). For more than 300 pages, the cost
rises to $1250, plus the MathML option. Ouch.

Are there any other tools that might do, but not cost *quite* so much?

Thanks,
Ian