Subject: [ANN] CiteProc: DocBook NG Citation Processing

People here might be interested in this project I've recently announced:

http://xbiblio.sourceforge.net/citeproc.html

It's an XSLT 2.0-based analog to bibtex that I wrote to format my
academic documents. So, formatting is configured in an easy-to-use XML
citation style language (CSL) I wrote.

It currently supports DocBook NG, though I bypass the DocBook
bibliographic support (which isn't rich enough) and use MODS from the
Library of Congress instead.

The archive includes examples DocBook stylesheets I wrote myself,
though I've designed the code to be easy to integrate into default
stylesheets once they're available for NG.

As co-project lead for the OpenOffice bibliographic project, I'm also
hoping this (at least CSL) into OpenOffice.

Bruce