Subject: Frame to Docbook Conversion

Dear all,

Thanks to one and all who provided the information on the Docbook Conversion of Frame files.  However, I am yet to implement it fully. I did a few sample files and realized that my output is not so good due to the fact that the person who worked on the frame files did not structure the frame files nor use the catalog manager completely and I am faced with "normal" or "body" font which converts to "para" tag. Will work on more files shortly.

Much appreciate everyone's help.

Best wishes and Regards,

Sarah