Subject: Issues on fo:float

Hello!

I use the following code for surrounding images with text

<figure floatstyle="start">
</figure>

This will produce fo:float elements in FO output, so the text will wrap
around the figure. The result is really nice, but there is one problem: if
the next paragraph is not long enough, the processing will pass to the
second one, then to the third, etc. If this was the last paragraph and
there is some section or, let's say, an admonition following, guess what
happens...

So, I need a way to tell to stop wrapping the text at a certain point.
Something like a break. How could this be done?

--
Costin STROIE
Linux Technical Writer

For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/