Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Adding commonly used graphics to DocBook

Hi,
may be it is an option for you to use entities, e.g.

<!ENTITY add "<inlinemediaobject><imageobject><imagedata
fileref=&#34;add.gif&#34;/></imageobject></inlinemediaobject>" >

<para>Click &add;</para>

Best wishes.
Ludger

________________________________

From: Supun Gunasena [mailto:Supun.Gunasena@orionhealth.com]
Sent: Freitag, 22. Juli 2005 04:07
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

I have looked in the DocBook XSL guides, but can't seem to find a simple
solution to adding commonly used graphics into my DocBook document.

For example, I refer to many different buttons in my user manual. "Click Add
+", where + is an inlinemedia graphic.

I am aware that there are admonition graphics for Note, warning, tip etc,
but where do I create some customized tags for "Add, Select, Delete" which
have text and a graphic next to it?

This will make my document creation easier.

Thanks ,

Supun Gunasena <mailto:Supun.Gunasena@orionhealth.com>
Technical Writer

Orion Systems International
Excellence in Health Innovation

	Orion Systems International <http://www.orionhealth.com>

Skype: skypeID Phone: +64 9 6380600 Fax: +64 9 6380699 Email:
Supun.Gunasena@orionhealth.com
2nd Floor, Orion House, cnr Enfield & Mary St, Mt Eden, PO Box 8273,
Auckland, New Zealand. http://www.orionhealth.com

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed and may contain privileged, proprietary, or other data
protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee
or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee you are
hereby notified that reading, copying or distributing this transmission is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please telephone us
immediately and remove all copies of it from your system. Thank you for your
co-operation.

smime.p7s