Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] 1.68.1 itemized list creating ul with type

-On [20050731 16:35], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai@in-nomine.org) wrote:
>The type="disc" specifier is not xhtml 1.0 strict compliant.  I also wonder
>about the empty <td>.

Add a --stringparam css.decoration 0 to the xsltproc helped (Thanks Mr
Stayton).

However, now I find that <td> gets a colspan attribute.  Any idea how to
turn that off?

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
There is time in life for everything...