Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] missing targetdatabase.dtd?

Webmaster <Webmaster@comtrol.com> writes:

> I personally would have thought targetdatabase.dtd and all other
> website-related dtd's would be in docbook (4.4) with all the other dtds.  I
> would never have thought to look in the docbook-xsl for dtds...

OK, yeah, I can see that. The thing about targetdatabase.dtd is
that Bob added it at the time he first implemented the new form of
support for Olink in the XSL stylesheets. So it is sort of
directly tied to the specific support in the XSL stylesheets. It
is not for authoring DocBook documents per se. It is for authoring
XML documents that the DocBook XSL stylesheets need in order to
process Olinks.

  --Mike

smime.p7s