Subject: forcing a pagebreak in a printed .pdf

I've been searching google and the archives for an answer to this problem
and so far everything I've found is at least 3 years old. It appears I
need something like this -

                xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
                version="1.0">

  <xsl:import ref="/path/to/docbook-xsl/fo/docbook.xsl"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

in a seperate .xsl file? With this added in somewhere, I'm not sure where
-

<xsl:template match="processing-instruction('custom-pagebreak')">
  <fo:block break-before='page'/>
</xsl:template>

which would allow me to place this

<?custom-pagebreak?>

in my document code wherever I want the page break to occur.

Some of what I read refers to placing this new document outside the
docbook tree where you import the fo/docbook.xsl stylesheet. Since I'm
using oXygen I guess that means outside of C:\Program Files\Oxygen 6.1?
Maybe in a new folder I need to create? There was also some reference to
making sure I have a working tool chain, what is a working tool chain?

Regards,

Chip Wiegand
Computer Services
Simrad, Inc