Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] error in parameter setting

It means that you have elements in your stylesheet that use the "fo" prefix
and that this prefix hasn't been declared as belonging to the XSL FO
namespace. To fix it, add a declaration so that the start tag of the
xsl:stylesheet element looks like this:

                xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
                version="1.0">

/MJ