Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Some issues regarding the manpages stylesheet

Costin,

I have just checked in a change that attempts to fix this problem.
It is included in the latest snapshot -

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/

Please test with that and let me know if it works for you.

And thanks for catching and reporting the problem.

By the way, you mentioned earlier that you are using sed to do
some post-processing cleanup on your man-page output. If there are
other places where you are still doing that kind of cleanup, I
would like to know. Prior to the 1.69.0 release, I was also doing
post-processing cleanup (using Perl). One goal I had for the
1.69.0 manpages stylesheet was to eliminate the need for anybody to
do cleanup on their man-pages output. So if there are any cleanuup
steps that you are still using, I'd like to know so that I can try
to have the manpages stylesheet do it instead.

  --Mike

--
Michael Smith
http://sideshowbarker.net/