Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] question on XML to XML transformation

Since it's about transforming DocBook files, the request for help in itself
is not off-topic. Anyway, it is difficult to give any advice based only on
the information in the original post.

Sarah, someone might consider looking into the problem if you provided more
details. What do your DocBook files look like? Is there a DTD/schema for the
output? What is the DocBook equivalent for each of the elements in the
output? What have you tried yourself so far?

/MJ