Subject: Please test 1.69.0 if you haven't already

If you haven't already, please download either the docbook-xsl
1.69.0 release or the current snapshot and run your docs through
it to see if you find any new problems (that is, problems that you
didn't find in the 1.68.1 release or previous releases).

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=21935&package_id=16608&release_id=342917
  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/

I don't know whether the Sourceforge stats system is currently
producing accurate data about downloads. But it's showing that we
have had only 1000 or so downloads of the docbook-xsl 1.69.0
release thus far. That's not much. At least not enough to be able
to say the release has been thoroughly tested.

I'd like to be able to build the 1.69.1 release by the end of the
week, and have any serious new bugs found and fixed before then,
so that we hopefully won't end up needing to do a version 1.69.2
before the next major (v1.70.0) release.

If you test with the 1.69.0 download instead of the snapshot, and
you find any problems, you might want to check the current NEWS
file to see if the problem has already been found and fixed in the
snapshot. The current NEWS file is here:

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/snapshot/xsl/NEWS

Thanks,

  --Mike

--