Subject: Re[2]: [docbook-apps] Please test 1.69.0 if you haven't already

||*()*||    [\..konnichi wa, ogenki desu ka, Doug../]

DdB> Not so much a problem, but seemingly running a little slow.
DdB> I have to admit that I am applying some significant customizations to the html
DdB> templates (tabular-toc) and chunking a 2.8Mb file.

I noticed the same thing. Compiling took about full working day on 12Mb file while
earlier it was about 2-4 hours. If only key was able to evaluate named
templates instead of XPath to do some caching instead of reevaluating
repeated parameters.
BTW, is there any tool to profile application memory consumption on windows?

WBR.techtonik
--
(B)uilding, (A)ntenna, (S)pan and (E)arth
* terminal velocity - 54m/s, 305m *