Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: SGML to XML: Should I switch? How to switch?

Hi Michael,

That sounds like an excellent option, worth looking into.
Unfortunately, we are also using openjade to create HTML output for an
arcane browser used by the QNX operating system, so I'll have to figure
out how to replicate that with XSL as well.  Short term solution: it
ain't broke, don't fix it.  Long term solution: use XSL.  Thanks for
your suggestion.

Cheerio!

Bob

--
Bob McIlvride, Communications Manager, Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
162 Guelph Street, Suite 253, Georgetown, Ontario L7G 5X7, Canada