Subject: Re: Docbook XML to Word(ML)?

Hello,

and thanks to all who replied to my question.

So far I got recommendations to pass via RTF or HTML, but none to go
for WordML.

Is it that noone has used WordML yet because it's rather new or are the
other ways really more reliable? Because I need to minimize the tools I
have to learn & use.

TIA,

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Keller